My sweetie loves Cookies ‘n’ Crème candy bars. So much so that it lead me to using them in s’mores one night when we were camping. The next time I tried it with chocolate graham crackers to further alter the combo and voila! - a new favorite! For another easy, kid friendly sweets recipe check out these “Three Way Cookies”!
2 Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme candy bars
24 full sized marshmallows
12 full chocolate graham cracker cookies
- Break candy bar into 24 rectangles.
- Break each full of graham cracker cookie into 4 rectangles.
- Set up 24 graham cracker pieces with one piece each of white chocolate.
- Toast marshmallow, turning, until roasted and soft inside.
- Sandwich marshmallow between a graham cracker-candy base and a graham cracker top.
Yield: 24 S’mores