I love s’mores and this cupcake has the marshmallow-chocolaty taste that reminds me of them. I made this for my son’s monthly bake sale fund raiser and believe me – not all of them made it to the bake sale!
1 16.5 oz box chocolate fudge cake mix
1 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
18 regular size marshmallows
18 Hershey’s kisses
- Mix cake mix with the next 3 ingredients per box directions. (Your cake mix may vary)
- Bake cupcakes at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes and press a marshmallow into the center.
- Return to the oven for 4 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes and wait 1-2 minutes.
- Top with an unwrapped Kiss.
Makes 18 cupcakes.
Here’s another s’mores style recipe you can try!