Here’s an easy treat to make for either Holiday gifting or sharing at a gathering. If you love the crunchy sweet-salty flavor of chocolate and pretzels together you will love this with the added taste of Heath candy bits.
8 oz semi-sweet chocolate pieces/chips
8 oz bag Heath candy bits
55 pretzel sticks 4”
- Melt the chocolate pieces in a glass bowl in the microwave. Stir smooth with a fork.
- Line 2 cookie trays with wax paper.
- Pour the candy bits out on a flat plate.
- Using the fork coat 3” of a pretzel stick on all sides.
- Roll the pretzel in the candy bits to coat.
- Set on wax paper and when the tray is full put in the fridge to cool completely.
Makes 55 pretzel sticks.
For another pretzel-Heath combo here’s a recipe from last year for Pretzel-Heath Bark.