This little veggie appy is perfect for a party or on your dinner plate as a side! I have also made them in larger muffin cups. Just add 6-8 more minutes for cooking!
2 16 oz packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
1 cup French fried onion rings
3 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
6 eggs, beaten
1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Drain frozen broccoli well and make sure it is chopped well (no piece should be larger than ¼”).
- Chop French fried onion rings.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Spoon into mini-muffin pans, filling to the top of each cup.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Yield: 6 dozen