Here’s a “cheater’s” favorite of mine for chocolate crescents. There are lots of variations out there but the way I make them allows me to indulge in two favorite flavors: chocolate AND orange. Simple and tasty! Be sure to use mini chips, it really allows for a more even distribution of the chocolate!
6 serving can large crescent roll dough
6 tablespoons orange marmalade
6 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Grease a cookie tray.
- Lay out the 6 triangles of dough.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of marmalade 2/3 of the way down the triangle.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the mini chips ½ of the way down the triange.
- Roll up starting at the wide end.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes at 375 degrees or until lightly browned.
Here’s one of Tammie’s favorite ways to use crescent roll dough for a tasty pastry! Drum roll… her Sweet Potato Nutella Roll!